Secrets of Project Cars 2: Tips, tricks, resources, and other helpful information.
- You really should be using Christiaan’s Pure FFB. It appears to be the best attempt at improving FFB.
- You probably need a lot of smoothing on direct drive wheels
- See my AccuForce ffb settings in this post
- Alternatively, if you have native telemetry ffb with your wheel (something like AccuForce SimCommander’s Steering Feedback Foundation, iRacing’s irFFB, etc.) then these tend to be ‘cleaner’ ffb signals in my experience.
- TrackIR works:
- Must launch using Steam VR launch mode
- Must use Helmet view
- You can disable the helmet visual so it looks just like Cockpit view